Sunday, May 6, 2007

Babies Will Do That To You


I play the piano at our church. Usually one weekend a month for the 3 Masses. I actually enjoy getting up early on Sunday morning to go and be by myself, I've always been a morning person.


My morning ritual includes showering, dressing, getting a cup of coffee, and reading the paper (i.e. blogs and other fun things) online. Only now I have 8 month old twins. Harry decided to get up with me this morning. Now my morning ritual included showering, dressing, making a bottle, changing a diaper, getting a cup of coffee, playing with said baby, getting spit up on by said baby, changing clothes again, and sitting down at the computer for a quick blog while said baby is occupied with my shoe. Funny how things change when you have a baby.

No comments: